the_assassin_07's Avatar Senior Member
    Ignore it, it's gonna fit one way or another.

Means they gotta compress alot of info which causes alot of bad problems come game time

it should be finished by the time of the release xbox look worster off

That's what they said about GTAIV, but, hey, they even broke exclusivity on the PS3. I doubt something like this will delay the game.

AirRon_2K7's Avatar Senior Member
    Speaking probably from a PS3 lovin (and not wanting it to be delayed) perspective, and from a realistic one too, I think the xbox is looking worse for wear, I mean if you're having trouble filling it in... meh, Nevermind... I trust UBI will sort this out, <span class="ev_code_RED">contents removed</span>

Sorry Couch ... *rephrases it* I trust UBI will sort this out, otherwise they're gonna have a lot of unhappy customers Nvm, I'd still buy it regardless
    please keep posts in good taste

<span class="ev_code_RED">content removed</span>

mynameismyself's Avatar Banned
    Originally posted by GuStick93:
    <span class="ev_code_RED">content removed</span>

Don't say you didn't know THAT?!

Actually she's just computer generated image.

Smells like another console war coming

I've hard about the PS3 memory issue before. Elder Scrolls 4 was supposed to be a PS3 launch tutle, but was delayed, because Bethesda said something about Blu-Ray requiring memory to be done in a very awkward and time-consuming way. That is most likely the reason behind alot of games coming out for 360 before PS3, as well as some slipshod ports: the devs don't want to spend the time to do it properly.

As far as the 360 problem, you can't say you couldn't see this coming; if not now with AC, some time next year with another big title. With game DEMOS reaching nearly 2 GB (the Ratchet and Clank Future demo was 1.6), it's inevitable that 8 GB for a game just won't cut it.

Hopefully, both problems are resolved and don't result in any delays.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►