when walking through a crowded place you push people aside like atair, and ezio (i allways do this)

when you look up at buildings and think, i could totaly climb that...

when you flick your wrist(s) and is dispoionted when hidden blade(s) dont apear.

when walking through a crowded place you push people aside like atair, and ezio (i allways do this)

when you look up at buildings and think, i could totaly climb that...

when you flick your wrist(s) and is dispoionted when hidden blade(s) dont apear.

AnthonyA85's Avatar Senior Member
    Isn't there already a thread like this somewhere?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AnthonyA85:
    Isn't there already a thread like this somewhere? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Did a search and didn't see another thread so I'll post.

You know you've been playing too much AC when: You think you hear whispers in real life and feel the need to bail.

rileypoole1234's Avatar Senior Member
    You know you've been playing too much AC when: You put your left hand in the air and expect three Assassin's to run up and kill the people in front of you.

massmurdera_666's Avatar Member
    you know you've been playing to much when you think everything in the news is an Abstergo conspiracy

You know you've been playing too much Assassin's Creed when you go into Non Topic Discussion and make an arbitrarily Assassin's Creed related comment or topic shift and get flamed because of it.

beatledude210's Avatar Member
    When you're asked how Hitler was able to manipulate Germany into thinking he was a savior in History Class, you blurt out that he used the apple of Eden.

When you look down at bushes from like the 5th story of a building, and think yeah, I could probably make that.

When you daydream about jumping off a roof, pouncing on someone, pressing their face into the ground, and shoving a knife to their neck.

When you list Assassins Creed as a reference in, your History assignment Biblography.

When the teacher is talking about the crusades, and you blurt, Oh Cool I was there as Altair.

When you pass a history test with knowledge from AC.