teamsolid's Avatar Banned
    Umm I thought this game was about the crusades but all i can do is walk a round thois small room. How do i get to the past? help please

thanyou kindly

TS

Umm I thought this game was about the crusades but all i can do is walk a round thois small room. How do i get to the past? help please

thanyou kindly

TS

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by teamsolid:

thanyou kindly

TS </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

would it be ok if you kinda detail it for us...??
    it's kinda hard for us to help you not know what place or were your in...

ThePheonix1030's Avatar Senior Member
    You have to walk up to the middle table (it's really a thing to lie down on) and press the button that shows up when close to it.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by teamsolid:

thanyou kindly

TS </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Well... to get there, you have to activate the maschine in the middle of the room (surrounded by a ground floor made of glass). Since you will never ever get a hint, what you should do when you're in this room, you should ALWAYS walk around and try to turn to every person and every object (try to keep a small distance). When you you've done the action they wanted you to do, a hint will appear: "Press any key".

Good luck to you and I hope you'll enjoy the game.

Thank you I have now completed the first assasination.

Congrats, now go back and kill some Templars. (^_^)