Okay, the last Assassin's Tomb I have left is the one in the palace in which you flew into using da Vinci's flying machine. I cannot find the machine again, making it impossible to get in and get Altair's armor. I have tried all manner of free-running on the front gate, outside the fence on top of the palace, and running around Venice looking for the tower with the flying machine. I have searched the whole AC forums and have not found a definite answer. Is there a way to use the flying machine again? Or is there another way to get into the palace that I am not seeing. Please advise.

Okay, the last Assassin's Tomb I have left is the one in the palace in which you flew into using da Vinci's flying machine. I cannot find the machine again, making it impossible to get in and get Altair's armor. I have tried all manner of free-running on the front gate, outside the fence on top of the palace, and running around Venice looking for the tower with the flying machine. I have searched the whole AC forums and have not found a definite answer. Is there a way to use the flying machine again? Or is there another way to get into the palace that I am not seeing. Please advise.

NekoKera's Avatar Member
    It is not actually in the Plazo...it is on the rooftop...go up the same way you did when you were scopeing the building and try to get as close as you can to the logo on your map...you should drop down from the roof to a smaller section that has a ladder nearby...look at the wall and you will see the small skull to open up to the final Assassin's Tomb.

Thank you so much, I was having trouble with that one for a really long time. You are the best!