well logical if u reach the end the game is over but what i mean is that after ive finished the game and im the present times and get the worthless apple and kill the lil girl and the credits come

i mean cant i go back to the animus and choose a previous DNA sequence? i left ALOT of things unfinished in rome i didnt completely rebuild it and didnt do any of the side missions and wud rly like to go back there but there is no such option like there was when i was in the animus

and i rly dont feel like starting the whole game again i just played the main storylike thru real quick which was quite interesting if a bit short and linear, all about climb climb climb kill kill kill chase chase chase

the fact that etzio chased his arch nemesis down to the ends of the earth was kinda cool in my book but still

can someone help me if someone even botehred to read thru all of the bull**** i just posted?

well logical if u reach the end the game is over but what i mean is that after ive finished the game and im the present times and get the worthless apple and kill the lil girl and the credits come

i mean cant i go back to the animus and choose a previous DNA sequence? i left ALOT of things unfinished in rome i didnt completely rebuild it and didnt do any of the side missions and wud rly like to go back there but there is no such option like there was when i was in the animus

and i rly dont feel like starting the whole game again i just played the main storylike thru real quick which was quite interesting if a bit short and linear, all about climb climb climb kill kill kill chase chase chase

the fact that etzio chased his arch nemesis down to the ends of the earth was kinda cool in my book but still

can someone help me if someone even botehred to read thru all of the bull**** i just posted?

Jeez that was hard to read..

You can't go back and play as Desmond, but you can do anything with Ezio after the credits roll. You can also redo DNA sequences by pressing start and then going to DNA. Choose the one you want and play it. It's that simple.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dragon1741983:

can someone help me if someone even botehred to read thru all of the bull**** i just posted? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    SPOILERS

geez wow the credits take like 15 minutes to roll its rly stupid i wish there was a skip button like rly who in the right mind wud waste his time reading thru all those names, if ur looking for something certain then u wud but yeh :P

i did it now and got to play again thnx

Patience.
    It's a virtue.

Is grammar still taught in school?

Avl521's Avatar Senior Member
    Wow...
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dragon1741983:
    "I can't playz laik Etzio nomore"
    "Oh no matter, credits two large, me is etzio agayn" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

*HUGE Facepalm*

I HATE TXT SPK!!!

And it's Ezio! Ezio, Ezio, Ezio!!!

I try not to be bothered by grammar and spelling, but this is too much. If you can't figure out how to spell it correctly, just say "I beat the game, I am in the credits, now what?"

Also, please don't put spoilers everywhere, especially without a *SPOILERS* tag. It makes it frustrating for people who haven't beaten the game yet or are just getting started on the series (I didn't start until about two months before ACII released).