M-dahaka's Avatar Senior Member
    Hi everyone!

Wanted to post this for a while now, but I noticed a funny translation mistake in AC2. I have the game in Dutch, and the voices are all in English, the subtitles are in Dutch. What I found interesting, was the translation for "Leap of faith" in Dutch, which they translated as "dodensprong". If I translate that back to English, you get "Leap of death". I guess Ezio should try and land next to the haystack for that one

M-dahaka's Avatar Senior Member
    Hi everyone!

Wanted to post this for a while now, but I noticed a funny translation mistake in AC2. I have the game in Dutch, and the voices are all in English, the subtitles are in Dutch. What I found interesting, was the translation for "Leap of faith" in Dutch, which they translated as "dodensprong". If I translate that back to English, you get "Leap of death". I guess Ezio should try and land next to the haystack for that one

adarwinter's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by M-dahaka:
    Hi everyone!

Wanted to post this for a while now, but I noticed a funny translation mistake in AC2. I have the game in Dutch, and the voices are all in English, the subtitles are in Dutch. What I found interesting, was the translation for "Leap of faith" in Dutch, which they translated as "dodensprong". If I translate that back to English, you get "Leap of death". I guess Ezio should try and land next to the haystack for that one </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol.

Douglas adams said that flying is aiming for the ground and missing.
    i guess that "dodensprong" is aiming for the ground successfully.