I know this is kind of a random question. And probably been discussed before, but why is Altair's armor black? Is it something he changed when he became the "leader" of the brother hood. Also why would he have changed it? Isn't the color scheme that all the assassins seem to follow, white?

I know this is kind of a random question. And probably been discussed before, but why is Altair's armor black? Is it something he changed when he became the "leader" of the brother hood. Also why would he have changed it? Isn't the color scheme that all the assassins seem to follow, white?

Well his 'master' wore black, so that's probably where he got it from.

his master also betrayed him. Then why would he look like him?

i think wearing black means your the leader of the assassin order

But the while his master wore black, he also wore the white robes underneath I believe. Also, in ACI I think the "scholars" at Masyaf wore black, and they're not leaders.

Black is the color of the master assassins

fix your sig ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^. It takes up half the page.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Black is the color of the master assassins </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Like I said before, There were "scholars" in Masyaf, that wore black. They weren't leaders.

easy if u noticed the scolars wore blak robes with white hoods that endecated that they became a highly ranked assassins or that they r like scientests of the bortherhood but the leader of the brotherhood wore all black (robes and hoods) that indecates the he IS THE BIG BOSS of the brotherhood

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►