I've got a idea that would make a good alternatif to a multiplayer... I would be a kinda "out of story mission". I explain : it's a "mode" that générates a random map with some random objectif (target to kill). Like this when ur finish the story single player to can still have fun with some challenging random matche...

I a bit like in stratégie game (startcraft, warcraft, age of empire) you got the main story line + some "quick match vs computers". Anyway I would like to know what you guys think about this.

Thanks<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Thx to DU.DeadlyLine for the amazing sig
    xfire : Shok2ooo

I've got a idea that would make a good alternatif to a multiplayer... I would be a kinda "out of story mission". I explain : it's a "mode" that générates a random map with some random objectif (target to kill). Like this when ur finish the story single player to can still have fun with some challenging random matche...

I a bit like in stratégie game (startcraft, warcraft, age of empire) you got the main story line + some "quick match vs computers". Anyway I would like to know what you guys think about this.

Thanks<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Thx to DU.DeadlyLine for the amazing sig
    xfire : Shok2ooo

I don't quite understand what you mean but I think a good idea for multiplayer would be where there are about 8 people (more or less) in a game. The host picks a map, like usual, and depending on the size there will be 7 assassins and 1 target.

I have yet decided whether it will be a good idea to have less assassins and more targets. It could even be possible to have the "predator" type from Far Cry (with only a couple assassins and alot of targets).

It is the assassin's job to kill the target(s) and the target(s) can blend in with npc and can hide, etc. I don't know yet if the assassins should be able to kill each other or just simple work together to take out the target(s).

Tell me what you guys think of mine also.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Gamertag: Blurzz

he said alternative to multiplayer

yup^

He means that the game randomly makes a match for you.. gives you a map.. targets to kill.. and no story at all.. just you and the targets... No online play but still a splitscreen feature..Just like terrorist-hunt in rainbowsix vegas..

Yeah.. I'd like that.. and some minigames!!

shoot the targets..

kill the fastest..

racing over there in the best most short possible time..

could be fun on the online scoreboard..

Sounds good but honestly don't see it happenin' but it'd be pretty sweet maybe not random maps just random targets

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RetiredHatch:
    Sounds good but honestly don't see it happenin' but it'd be pretty sweet maybe not random maps just random targets </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

agreed, random maps would just prolong the release of the game even futher.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

There are exceptions to everything, nothing is absolute.

Maybe it could be something like 4 players split-screen, and you each get a list of targets. Then whoever has killed the most targets by the end of the round wins. The rounds could be timed or they keep going until somebody kills all the targets on their list. I'm just making this up so it probably won't happen, but it'd still be cool.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

"Veritas vos liberabit"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">kill the fastest.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol I thought you said kill the fatest......

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Thisgamecouldbe:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">kill the fastest.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol I thought you said kill the fatest...... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

do you mean fattest?<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

There are exceptions to everything, nothing is absolute.