killzab's Avatar Senior Member
    Jesper Kyd outdid himself in Revelations, best OST yet in the series !

killzab's Avatar Senior Member
    Jesper Kyd outdid himself in Revelations, best OST yet in the series !

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Completely agree..

kalo.yanis's Avatar Member
    I've been listening to it on YT to ease waiting for my PC Collector's edition and I fully agree! IMO, it even ever so slightly beats AC2's OST, but that may be because of the novelty.

Currently to me, it stands like this:
    1-ACR
    2-AC II
    3-ACB and AC I I love them both in equal measure ..

ProdiGurl's Avatar Senior Member
    There's really only 2 that I like alot & cant' wait for them to come on -
    one of them is in the Mission where you have to dress like a Janissary ( .. I was trying to find the name of that tune in the Amazon Playlist but couldn't find it on that soundtrack.
    I did find the other one I liked, "on the attack".

But this one is played early on when he's getting the first key & then in the Janissary (or Tarik) mission (that was total nitemare to escape from!).

I still think the ACB is the best - can't beat City of Rome

Its not secret im a fossil when it comes to abrievations what is "OST" ...?

E-Zekiel's Avatar Senior Member
    I think Kyd's work was better in Brotherhood and AC1. (AC2 overall was kind of eh...with the exception of the thief chase theme[aka Venice Rooftops], imo. And Florence/Venice).

But yes, I love the soundtrack. I wasn't expecting great work from a new-to-the-series composer, but Lorne he outdid himself.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by S-EVANS:
    Its not secret im a fossil when it comes to abrievations what is "OST" ...? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Official Soundtrack or Original Soundtrack

I thought it was really good, but it still doesn't beat AC2 for me. Kyd's music is really good, but it just doesn't feel as memorable or catchy as the music from AC2. Overall it's definitely better than Brotherhood, but I still love the City of Rome, Rome Countryside, Echoes of the Roman Ruins, Desmond Miles, VR Room and Apple Chamber tracks from Brotherhood a whole lot on their own.

I think I would appreciate this music more if I could actually hear it more in the game -- between the music volume being low and the music not playing after the story is over, my mind hasn't made the connection between game and music yet.