🛈 Announcement
Greetings! Assassin's Creed forums are now archived and accessible in read-only mode, please go to the new platform to discuss the game.
    Locopells's Avatar Moderator

Angel Dual Hidden Blades

OK, please tell me I'm not the only person to have noticed this since AC2 came out...

'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' spin-off series 'Angel', Series 1, Episode 1.

Caligula__'s Avatar Senior Member
    lots of films have hidden blades/hidden knifes, it's not anything new

AnthonyA85's Avatar Senior Member
    Even Apophis used on in an episode of Stargate SG-1, when he went after Sokar, a rival System Lord.

Yea, even South Park did it....Jesus style:

Yeah, the AC games weren't the first to use hidden blades. To add another example, even Storm Shadow from the G.I. Joe movie had a hidden blade lol.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GariStz:
    Yea, even South Park did it....Jesus style:

hey what southpark episode is that

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In the first Saw film Jigsaw has one ya can buy it to

@souNdwAve89
    The game Assassin's Creed (Nov. 13, 2007) had already been released by the time "G. I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra" (Jul. 27, 2009) came out lol
    So the concept of hidden blade may have been borrowed from the game and incorporated into the movie.

Wrist activated opening✔️ Plastic blade, plastic housing✔️ Blade locking ... Black Flag Hidden Blade | Dual action | Ring operated ... blade, so i'd almost recommend wearing the ring on your pinky to give it an angle away from the release.

firstpremiercard login