This may have been covered before but will all these new and beautiful aircraft be incorporated into the Dynamic campaign of FB or are they just addons to use online?

"Soldiers, Sailors, and Airmen of the Allied Expeditionary force: You are about to embark upon a Great Crusade toward which we have strived these many months. The eyes of the world are upon you. Good Luck! And let us all beseech the blessing of Almighty God upon this great and noble undertaking" - Gen. Dwight D. Eiseinhower-Supreme Allied Commander.

www.vultures-row.com

This may have been covered before but will all these new and beautiful aircraft be incorporated into the Dynamic campaign of FB or are they just addons to use online?

"Soldiers, Sailors, and Airmen of the Allied Expeditionary force: You are about to embark upon a Great Crusade toward which we have strived these many months. The eyes of the world are upon you. Good Luck! And let us all beseech the blessing of Almighty God upon this great and noble undertaking" - Gen. Dwight D. Eiseinhower-Supreme Allied Commander.

www.vultures-row.com

BUMP before it goes to page two. Im very curious.

www.vultures-row.com

I`m not sure what`s happening here... i`ve checked the offline Campaign and NON of the new aircraft are in there at all. Is Starshoy`s DGEN included or is it to be released separately?

He definitely said they`d be a patch for BOE/AEP when the patch is complete.

As far as Offline goes I am not too impressed, but like I always say, it`s early days yet, it will take me at least a week to find what`s new and what`s not, m8.

SeaFireLIV...

rgr that, Ive yet to finish my download (56k). Just wanted to see if anybody could comment on it, but like you say, it is early days, sooo very true. Maybe I should have waited to post.

"Soldiers, Sailors, and Airmen of the Allied Expeditionary force:
    You are about to embark upon a Great Crusade toward which we have strived these many months. The eyes of the world are upon you. Good Luck! And let us all beseech the blessing of Almighty God upon this great and noble undertaking" - Gen. Dwight D. Eiseinhower-Supreme Allied Commander.

bird_brain's Avatar Senior Member
    Starshoy stated very clearly he was just waiting for the patch to be released to put out his patch for BoE with 5 new aircraft careers. Check the last sentence in his reply here;

http://forum.justflight.com/forum/to...?TOPIC_ID=3574

That would probably be the Lightning, SpitV, SpitIX, P51D20 & ????

Download the missions here; http://www.netwings.org/library/Forg.../index-16.html