I am stuck in Kadish Tolesa Age at the Tile Floor Puzzle. I cant seem to get through the tile puzzle. I have tried to find the beginning step with no success. I notice that the tiles change color when I go onto some specific tiles. Would that give me a clue that I am on the right track. I have purchased a walk through and it says that it is very simple. I cant seem to get passed it. Can anyone give me any advise?

I am stuck in Kadish Tolesa Age at the Tile Floor Puzzle. I cant seem to get through the tile puzzle. I have tried to find the beginning step with no success. I notice that the tiles change color when I go onto some specific tiles. Would that give me a clue that I am on the right track. I have purchased a walk through and it says that it is very simple. I cant seem to get passed it. Can anyone give me any advise?

SPOILERS ABOUNDING below... no solutions, however.

Just to clarify...

Are you in the large, pyramid-type building? Or are you in the round room with the five blue light buttons?

If you are in the pyramid, the hint lies in the Kadish Gallery like all the other "hints." Many explorers mistakenly think the six pillars with the rotating symbols have something to do with this puzzle. (I did... for awhile.)

But they don't.

The symbol you want to study is the following:

If you want more specific help, let us know. We'll get you through.

(I linked to a picture from our very own Sri's Relto fansite HERE.

I'm stuck in the same spot. I've made it all this way, and to have something like this stump me. its most likely a simple solution but i just can't seem to get it. any help???

~thanks~

marae's Avatar Dr. Marae, Professor of D'ni Ethnomusicology and Terpsichore, and Duke, OutStanding in His Field
    Having it "stump" you -- what an apt description!

It is very simple solution which many of us have been unable to see. Sort of like not seeing the forest...

I too am barking up the wrong tree (pun intended!)

Sorry - I couldnt resist! I have been blowing through this game like crazy. Personally that puzzle with the blue lights in the circular room was just mean. That was just a pure rope-a-dope. But getting thru this pyramid thing has been torture.

I came to the conclusion that the spinning stones werent all that necessary being as there is a number of missing symbols in the tile floor.

I too have seen the diagram that is necessary for the tile puzzle but just havent made the connection.

Im trying to go thru the game like as spoiler free as possible. I tell you I about threw a party when I finally figured out the solution for the final journey cloth for Eder Remo & Eder Gira.

I cannot believe this. Because of my own silly post I just got past the tile puzzle. Because of my rope-a-dope statement I went back and decided to give it another shot. Mind you guys I havent played in about a week since racking my brain on the puzzle.

Ive only got one tip for those who are stuck at the same point. This tip is a question.

Are you willing to say that you are 100% sure that you have obtained the clues which are necessary to figure out the tile puzzle??

Good luck!

marae's Avatar Dr. Marae, Professor of D'ni Ethnomusicology and Terpsichore, and Duke, OutStanding in His Field
    Hi, rynoski, welcome to the forums! I'm glad you've made it so far with a minimum of spoilage! Glad we were able to help you out, even if it was only to give you a place to say the thing that kicked your brain into gear for one particular puzzle.

We're always here (well, not literally always; we do sleep occasionally), always ready to listen and lend a hand if asked. Welcome aboard, and welcome also to gloriaknisl1973 who started this topic. Enjoy your stay!

HELP! The same place, the same problem and I'm getting desperate. What's the stuff with this floor?! Nothing happens. I'm starting at the spotted place, stepping on 'darken' tiles on my way to the centre. Pressed right buttons before. Nothing happens... Absolutely nothing - no color changing, no tiles sinking... I'm about to give up

Mr Zebe D's Avatar Senior Member
    Big, this isn't the same puzzle but the one after where you're stuck.

You have five buttons as you come down the stairs. Are you pressing 2, 3, 5? Some people read the buttons bottom-up instead of top-down.

If you follow the wall when you have the pattern, the camera angle will change. That's the red spot on the picture in the gallery. It's also the point at which you start to make your way on the dark bit to the centre of the room.