LionHeart XXII's Avatar Member
    Yes!! I've always wanted to free roam with his hood down since ac2

Thanks

kriegerdesgottes's Avatar Senior Member
    Awesome! This game has some good glitches.

That's an awesome find, it stays that way too when you exit the replay, return to free roam, leave the game etc.

Nice one!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
    Awesome! This game has some good glitches. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right on! And again thanks for posting.

Have you've seen this one too (no armor/default brown leather armor) -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0go8YeDuV4

kriegerdesgottes's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iouaj:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
    Awesome! This game has some good glitches. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Right on! And again thanks for posting.

Have you've seen this one too (no armor/default brown leather armor) -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0go8YeDuV4 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol Yeah I saw it yesterday or the day before and I actually just got done using it earlier today. I am soo happy that glitch is there. It's even better than I thought too because he ends up having his original vambraces on instead of the black and silver ones he has on otherwise.

I just heard a guard say "What's with the hood?", obviously he couldn't be talking to me...

deskpe's Avatar Senior Member
    the no armor look only stays in the level replay, not after you leave the replay.

thanks for the link. game should include options for these things

Play all the way through the memory, then he stays without armor.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deskpe:
    the no armor look only stays in the level replay, not after you leave the replay.

thanks for the link. game should include options for these things </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Like BK-110 says, you need to play through the whole memory for the "no armor look", I also believe you need to own the Ishak Armor (it doesn't need to be equipped before the replay though), I tried it last night on a new game, just after the mission where you're forced to buy the spaulders and it didn't work that time. So I'm assuming you need the Ishak. Though I could be mistaken on that.

However, I have noticed it does change back sometimes when going back and forth between free roam and some early memory replays. I think it depends on when different pieces of armor became available in the shop during the story.

But speaking of Ishak armor... I wonder if you can do the no hood thing with that armor on. That would be cool.