Yep, it's gonna make you all have to learn to fly again, but actually, that's the good news. From what I hear, you will no longer be able to slam the throttle open on a P-51 and other aircraft and not suffer the downside of it. I think this is great and really will add to the true immersion factor, not the barnyard one!

Yep, it's gonna make you all have to learn to fly again, but actually, that's the good news. From what I hear, you will no longer be able to slam the throttle open on a P-51 and other aircraft and not suffer the downside of it. I think this is great and really will add to the true immersion factor, not the barnyard one!

VW-IceFire's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LuckyBoy1:
    Yep, it's gonna make you all have to learn to fly again, but actually, that's the good news. From what I hear, you will no longer be able to slam the throttle open on a P-51 and other aircraft and not suffer the downside of it. I think this is great and really will add to the true immersion factor, not the barnyard one! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I'm looking forward to this. I've already been learning the fine art of smooth throttle controls and whatnot...this won't be much of a problem for me. Others maybe.

TAGERT.'s Avatar Banned
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LuckyBoy1:
    Yep, it's gonna make you all have to learn to fly again, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Not so much *learn* as much as un-learn some bad habbits you may have pick up along the way due to a simplfied method of simulating something. Flight is flight, I look forward to the more detailed methods of simulation that the new FM is *supose* to provide.

F0_Dark_P's Avatar Senior Member
    i fly the 262 often so it is nothing new

no serious that is a really nice touch

ytareh's Avatar Senior Member
    I presume/hope all us noobs/slow learners will be able to dumb things down as much as before...?!

Have some experience with 262.No problem here.

Those things sound pretty good.

Can't wait to try it out

Talking 'bout new FM?

Still haven't learnt to 'fly', using current FM ....
    Still having fun ...

I am looking forward to it..
    To have some more fun!

So does this mean we "may" be able to torque our way out of a flatspin???????

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►