Send me some screenshots of your confirmed kills

Send me some screenshots of your confirmed kills

TheBandit_76's Avatar Banned
    This one.

JtD's Avatar Senior Member
    The one where I ripped off a La's wing in the He-111. The La was trying to intercept me, but in the head on flyby/attack/evasive thingy I got him with the 20mm cannon.

Too many to choose from!

I wish I could post a screenshot but lost it after I had a virus and had to reformat. I was flying a 109 behind two I-16s, I aimed at the last one but missed and accidently shot down the one in front. Kind of funny even in the replay.

leitmotiv's Avatar Senior Member
    Ditto with staticline---I found myself facing three Ju 52s in echelon at close range in my Hurricane IIB. I intuitively hit my trigger and completely by accident raked all three!

slo_1_2_3's Avatar Senior Member
    I liked when I took out like 5 b-17's with 3 second burst, I hit the one in the middled and it finally just blew up and dammaged the other 4 and they all crashed

Hey, Bandit, what're your system specs?! Those graphics are amazing!!

I think the one A2A kill that stands out most is my very first, back when I was getting started in the series with the original IL2. It was during an offline engagement, but it was still pretty exciting.

Well, slightly OT, but, my favorite kill happened on the ground. On one of my first online missions with the 777AVG, we were all lined up on the runway. Our target was tanks or something, so, our P-39s had 500lb bombs. Our CO, BurninVernon, ordered us to start engines. Naturally, I promptly hit the wrong button, dropped my 500 pounder, and took out half the flight.