Hi

do you guys know if slow-motion can be turned of? Because although it is cool, I think that it will get a little annoying for a full game.

Hi

do you guys know if slow-motion can be turned of? Because although it is cool, I think that it will get a little annoying for a full game.

Dralight's Avatar Member
    Well i don't think anythings been mentioned as to whether or not it can be turned off yet, but i don't really mind if we can't disable it.
    Maybe we'll be able to reduce how often slow motion kills happen, like the way we can reduce action camera frequency in current games?

SixKeys's Avatar Senior Member
    I certainly hope so. I didn't like the move they showed in the demo, it just looked weird, and seems like it would slow down the flow of combat.

Guys, if you haven't noticed, the slow motion will only happen if you're killing the LAST enemy present in the area.

EDDS's Avatar Junior Member
    I like the slow mo, actually looks pretty cool.

I think Assassin's Creed needs some slow motion, so yeah, I think it will be cool.

dxsxhxcx's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sidspyker24:
    Guys, if you haven't noticed, the slow motion will only happen if you're killing the LAST enemy present in the area. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

just because it'll only happen during the last kill doesn't mean they need to like it...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dxsxhxcx:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sidspyker24:
    Guys, if you haven't noticed, the slow motion will only happen if you're killing the LAST enemy present in the area. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

just because it'll only happen during the last kill doesn't mean they need to like it... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're missing the point, I was saying in accordance with SixKeys saying it'll slow down the flow of combat...my point is..if it's the last enemy, then it can't slow down the flow of combat...as no one else would be left to fight in that area.

LightRey's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dxsxhxcx:

just because it'll only happen during the last kill doesn't mean they need to like it... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're missing the point, I was saying in accordance with SixKeys saying it'll slow down the flow of combat...my point is..if it's the last enemy, then it can't slow down the flow of combat...as no one else would be left to fight in that area. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Exactly. I would also not be surprised if it immediately cuts out of slow-mo if another enemy sees you while performing the last kill.