I'm sure it's too late to avoid being a pain in the ****, but...I asked this question awhile back and now can't find the answer.
    Does anyone have info on a game that'll let me fly a "Mossie". Preferably a PF add on or new game since I really like the graphics on this game.

Mudge the senile

I'm sure it's too late to avoid being a pain in the ****, but...I asked this question awhile back and now can't find the answer.
    Does anyone have info on a game that'll let me fly a "Mossie". Preferably a PF add on or new game since I really like the graphics on this game.

Mudge the senile

Next patch which is coming at anytime will have the Mosquito plus a bunch of other goodies. New flight models for planes, new clouds and a Spit XIV ect...

Rick

Flyable Betty and new FM is in the bank.Rest is gossip.

VW-IceFire's Avatar Senior Member
    Rumored possible Mosqutio VI flyable in the 4.0 merged patch.

I had the impresion that the 3.05 patch should have 4-500 MB in size and now the 4.0 is supose to have 100+ MB.
    Am I wrong or something else is wrong?
    Or we will have a 3.05+4.0 release at the same moment?

3.05 was transformed in 4.0 because of the many aditions, and will be about 110mb. i've never seen any official or at least "semi-oficial" post saying anything about a patch of 500mb.

Skycat_2's Avatar Senior Member
    ** Unpopular Answer Alert **

Microsoft's "Combat Flight Simulator 3" shipped with Mosquitos as featured flyables. Read this review of CFS-3's stock Mosquitos by Andrew Herd at FlightSim.com.