I was wondering if anyone knew, or had any idea how long the game will be. I would love it to be around 40 hours or so, but games these days are lucky if they make it to 12. I hope this isn't one of those games that turn out to be really short and doesn't have much of a replay value because of this.

I was wondering if anyone knew, or had any idea how long the game will be. I would love it to be around 40 hours or so, but games these days are lucky if they make it to 12. I hope this isn't one of those games that turn out to be really short and doesn't have much of a replay value because of this.

According to recent interviews, the beta testers got through it....straight missions, no side quests, no messing around, in a little under 20 hours.

with side quests and all that stuff
    a little more than 40h.
    Thats not counting the countless hours of fun you can have by just running away from guards

Uhmm, around 18 hours... It'd take around 30 hours just messing about with every city so... yeah...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MeAltairLol:
    It'd take around 30 hours just messing about with every city so... yeah... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd say 80, maybe 100... and for those who actual loves this game. A few more

Jade said to do the bare minimum in this game, it will be 16-18 hours. To do everything, it'll take over 40. That of course doesn't include just running around doing nothing related to the story.

Thebrownfish's Avatar Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KlNDRED:
    with side quests and all that stuff
    a little more than 40h.
    Thats not counting the countless hours of fun you can have by just running away from guards </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah i can see myself being amused for hours happy slapping guards and running away lol.

id say quite a while if your hunting for a 1k complete gamerscore like i am going to be... this games too epic and beast to settle for anything less then all achievments.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DuMbAzZ-:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MeAltairLol:
    It'd take around 30 hours just messing about with every city so... yeah... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd say 80, maybe 100... and for those who actual loves this game. A few more </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I meant 30 hours for every city!

30x3=90! So we're on the same track! *E-HighFive*