I'm talking about things that reduce the games enjoyment.

I'll start, mistrals and box carriers!, how could anyone think these add enjoyment to the game?, if a mistral approached me in real life that way he would get two warnings, the first being verbal, the second will probably see him with a bloody nose.

The box carriers, come on devs!, programming them to deliberatly cross your path?, how lame, could you not let such a thing be a random event?, then again maybe your the sadistic type who just loves winding people up.

The camera system is also lame, nuff said.

Who is next?

I'll start, mistrals and box carriers!, how could anyone think these add enjoyment to the game?, if a mistral approached me in real life that way he would get two warnings, the first being verbal, the second will probably see him with a bloody nose.

The box carriers, come on devs!, programming them to deliberatly cross your path?, how lame, could you not let such a thing be a random event?, then again maybe your the sadistic type who just loves winding people up.

Who is next?

Murcuseo's Avatar Senior Member
    Try here.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DJBare:

Who is next? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wtf??c'mon man...yeah they me off too but it's also a bit funny!i'm ok with that because they make the missions more difficult and that's good!in addition,don't you love their singing?? :P

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

What's so bad about the camera? Saying it sucks isn't 'nuff'! What's so bad about it? I like it seeing as you can control it, unlike other games where you can hardly see your enemies because of the crappy camera

X10J's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
    What's so bad about the camera? Saying it sucks isn't 'nuff'! What's so bad about it? I like it seeing as you can control it, unlike other games where you can hardly see your enemies because of the crappy camera </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

indeed.

also i dont mind the bards and box carriers, well yea they're irritating but thats the point.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by X10J:
    indeed.

also i dont mind the bards and box carriers, well yea they're irritating but thats the point. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I do tend to forget that some people get enjoyment from being irritated, fortunately I get pleasure from punching the minstrals, it might increase my notoriety but it's worth it, basically the same with box carries.

In AC1 there was real purpose to the beggar woman, even though they got on my nerves, I did not feel it was out of place, the hindering NPCs in AC2 is overdone in my opinion.

Murcuseo's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DJBare:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by X10J:
    indeed.

also i dont mind the bards and box carriers, well yea they're irritating but thats the point. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I do tend to forget that some people get enjoyment from being irritated, fortunately I get pleasure from punching the minstrals, it might increase my notoriety but it's worth it, basically the same with box carries.

In AC1 there was real purpose to the beggar woman, even though they got on my nerves, I did not feel it was out of place, the hindering NPCs in AC2 is overdone in my opinion. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd say the psychotic homeless dudes in AC are waaaaaaaaay more annoying than the Minstrels and Box Carriers combined, they actually pushed you over.

All you have to do is barge into the minstrels and open hand passed the box carriers... worst comes to worst you can just stand still until they walk past you. For example the mission where you're carrying the Apple to Rodrigo Borgia for the first time in Venice, there's about 2 dozen of them as you make your way to the meeting point but if you stand still when they're near you the majority of the time they avoid you.

Anyway, who really spends enough time running about in the streets for this to be a big deal :P

El_Sjietah's Avatar Senior Member
    They're just trying to make some money, don't be too harsh on the fellas.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I'd say the psychotic homeless dudes in AC are waaaaaaaaay more annoying than the Minstrels and Box Carriers combined, they actually pushed you over. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I beat AC1, played the whole thing, not once did any homeless push my character over, they just stood in front of me impeding my progress, the only thing I found truly annoying about them was the begging, whoever the voice actor was they did a damn good job!!