Hi!

Some of you may remember my Beginner's Guide to the Full Mission Builder.

Well, first thanks to everyone who gave feedback about it. I made several changes because of your comments and questions.

I've now put together a page which will features short, fun missions with a bit of a challenge and a specific objective.

No 20 minute flights here!

They are basically designed as fun training missions, for example to practice strafing, dive-bombing, etc.

Well, so far I've just put up one mission, a strafing mission. It's very simple, but a bit of fun if you're fairly noobish like me.

Some missions will be quite easy, some more challenging.

If you're more experienced, why not still have a go? Send in your ntrks and/or screenshots and I'll stick them on the site for all to admire.

Show us your skills!

So without further ado, may I introduce:
    Nutcase's Quick & Fun Missions for FB/PF.

Any comments, suggestions or questions will all be welcome. You'll see me email address on the page.

Salut ~

Nutcase

P.S. There's noe a second mission to practice carrier landings. Have a go!

Hi!

Some of you may remember my Beginner's Guide to the Full Mission Builder.

Well, first thanks to everyone who gave feedback about it. I made several changes because of your comments and questions.

I've now put together a page which will features short, fun missions with a bit of a challenge and a specific objective.

No 20 minute flights here!

They are basically designed as fun training missions, for example to practice strafing, dive-bombing, etc.

Well, so far I've just put up one mission, a strafing mission. It's very simple, but a bit of fun if you're fairly noobish like me.

Some missions will be quite easy, some more challenging.

If you're more experienced, why not still have a go? Send in your ntrks and/or screenshots and I'll stick them on the site for all to admire.

Show us your skills!

So without further ado, may I introduce:
    Nutcase's Quick & Fun Missions for FB/PF.

Any comments, suggestions or questions will all be welcome. You'll see me email address on the page.

Salut ~

Nutcase

P.S. There's noe a second mission to practice carrier landings. Have a go!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by VMF-214_HaVoK:
    Try http://www.il2missions.com <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh dear, I'm nooobish enough not to have known about that site.

All the same, the page is now set up and I'll continue to add to it.

I haven't had a look at the missions available at IL2 Missions, but the ones on my page will be simple and training focused.

Maybe that will fill a need among newer players.

Happy New Year Everyone!

Nutcase

Speaking as a noob myself I think this is a great idea. I may just open the mission builder and follow along.

DD_NL's Avatar Senior Member
    Very nice site Nutcase, keep up the good work. There are several sites that have missions and campaigns for download but it cant hurt to have another.

Thanks Nutcase, I have your site bookmarked now, and I am also now a new member to IL2 Missions. This is going to be great fun!

Happy New Year,
    Beard

Nutcase, and excellent community resource. Thank you for al the time spent on this! One question though...would you like to have some missions made by others to post there also? I have a few you might like that are straightforward, reletively simple, and the action happens quickly.

Nutcase;

Nice site! As a mission builder with some experience all I can say is this has been needed for some time. I really like how you made the mission builder easier to understand by using pictures to show how each operation was done.

Good work and a good community resource!

=S=

Thanks guys for your comments. I've now stuck a second mission up (carrier landing practice).

PC Pilot: Sure, I'd be happy to consider other's missions for the site.

Just wrap the mission files (and preferably an ntrk too) in a zip file and send them my way. As long as they stick to the "Quick & Fun" philisophy of the site, I'll add them to the list.

Regards,

Nutcase