I just learned how (after many amusing attempts) to take off and land on a moving carrier. But when I fire up a dogfight map with carriers they're all stationary. Landing on a stationary carrier is difficult but I can do it, but taking off from a stationary carrier is very very very hard. Is there a way to make the carriers in the dogfight maps move, or am I stuck with land bases?

I just learned how (after many amusing attempts) to take off and land on a moving carrier. But when I fire up a dogfight map with carriers they're all stationary. Landing on a stationary carrier is difficult but I can do it, but taking off from a stationary carrier is very very very hard. Is there a way to make the carriers in the dogfight maps move, or am I stuck with land bases?

Nah, your stuck with it. You can only have moving carriers in Coop mode of multiplayer. Most people compensate for this by lining up 2 or 3 carriers. Its funny when people spawn at either side of them lol

First off, lining up carriers are ugly as hell.

And about carriers in DF missions, this have been talked and turned numbers og times i dont care to count, and no its not possible. MOstly because you have to remember that people join at all points thru out the maps and having carriers moving would cause all king of problems because it would have to be in sync for all the players in order to work, and as it is now it would cause a forum wide battlecry of complaints.