So I've pre-ordered the Limited Codex edition with access to the beta, but I haven't received any kind of code yet. Before I do anything stupid; Will the code get mailed to me or do I have to get in contact with the retailer myself (if so, how? eMail, phone?)? Would be lame if I don't get a beta code at all because I'm extremely excited for this game and I'd absolutely love to play the beta.

I'm Dutch by the way, maybe that makes any kind of difference?

So I've pre-ordered the Limited Codex edition with access to the beta, but I haven't received any kind of code yet. Before I do anything stupid; Will the code get mailed to me or do I have to get in contact with the retailer myself (if so, how? eMail, phone?)? Would be lame if I don't get a beta code at all because I'm extremely excited for this game and I'd absolutely love to play the beta.

I'm Dutch by the way, maybe that makes any kind of difference?

SlimeDynamiteD's Avatar Senior Member
    Where did you pre-order it? I'm also dutch I might be able to help you out
    If you pre-ordered from Ubishop you gotta go to www.findmyorder.com and log in, on the bottom of the page you'll find your Beta code. But for other retailers I think you'll have to send them an e-mail about what's up with it. They might send you a code by E-mail or they putted it somewhere on your order files.

Hope I helped

Isn't the beta a Gamestop pre-order only?

deathgrim666's Avatar Senior Member
    For u.s its Gamestop ony.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SlimeDynamiteD:
    If you pre-ordered from Ubishop you gotta go to www.findmyorder.com and log in, on the bottom of the page you'll find your Beta code. But for other retailers I think you'll have to send them an e-mail about what's up with it. They might send you a code by E-mail or they putted it somewhere on your order files.

Hope I helped </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I pre-ordered it on bol.com. Asked my dad to ring them up today, I don't want to miss out on the beta. :|

how ever ordered from ubi like i did will get the ACB code in the website like SlimeDynamiteD wrote its down near the product.
    but there is no beta code yet for some countries Holland for intense...
    i have sent several mails to ubi and to digital river and all of them said wait for couple days before the beta.
    hope this helps.

I preordered from Play.com we join the beta abit late on the 4th october but they said they will email a few days before the beta starts. I guess that alot of places are just gonna email you code.

SlimeDynamiteD's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by C_Seerden:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SlimeDynamiteD:

Hope I helped </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I pre-ordered it on bol.com. Asked my dad to ring them up today, I don't want to miss out on the beta. :| </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I also checked Bol.com but I couldn't find anything about the beta on there. So I pre-ordered at Ubishop. I think sending them an e-mail should be enough. And calling them will also probably help.

i just hope that they will deliver cz if not i am burning down digital river :-)