I know this has about a million other Post's but this is an honest discussion.........What will the next one be like? and when is it gonna come?

I know this has about a million other Post's but this is an honest discussion.........What will the next one be like? and when is it gonna come?

It will probably be more about desmond, then Altiar. Or, they might ditch the whole Desmond thing, if they are smart enough to realise not many people like the story.

Personnaly, I think they already started working on it awhile ago, but they just deny it. Because I dubt they would spend another 3-4 years working on it, and having everybod wait, I hope not anyway.

Actually...maybe they didn't start. Meh, who knows, 'eh?

oO_ShadowFox_Oo's Avatar Senior Member
    It would be a huuuugely amateur mistake on Ubisoft's part to make a game about Desmond.

No one even knew who he was until the game was released. This game has always been about playing as Atlair, an Assassin in the Middle East during the 3rd Crusade. If they change that then I'm sure they've lost all the fans they manage to gather while developing this game

they have already started i bet but it will only take bout a year to make because they made the first from the ground up but now they got their base and they will work from there im hoping they will still use Altiar

If they make it about Des, I'll have to start a new webcomic called Ask Desmond. xD Desmond is easier to draw...

-_-' I hadn't really thought about sequels yet...

You know, when i heard AC was going to be a trilogy, i automatically assumed that it would be a different guy in each story. Like, one set in the crusades, one set in like ninja-japan, one set in modern times or so. I was pretty disappointed to think that each game wouldn't feature altair as he's such a cool character. But from what i heard about people talking about the game, this story will span the entire trilogy, so it would be really cool to see more about what happens to altair.

But the problem is that this game is a bit like gta, people will need to see some new cities and stuff, and ubi already used up like 3 of the coolest cities in the middle east. I wonder if altair will travel to europe or japan or something for the next games.

I don't mean to troll or anything, but, seriously. The first game just came out. Give 'em a bit. But, I think they'll just make it less glitchy with more to do, but keep the main part of the game.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by oO_ShadowFox_Oo:
    It would be a huuuugely amateur mistake on Ubisoft's part to make a game about Desmond.

No one even knew who he was until the game was released. This game has always been about playing as Atlair, an Assassin in the Middle East during the 3rd Crusade. If they change that then I'm sure they've lost all the fans they manage to gather while developing this game </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It will probably be about Desmond exclusively, but because of all the time in the Animus he has instinctually become just like Altair thus becoming a stealthy crazy free climbing assassination machine!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It will probably be about Desmond exclusively, but because of all the time in the Animus he has instinctually become just like Altair thus becoming a stealthy crazy free climbing assassination machine! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yet very repetative