Haigotron's Avatar Senior Member
    In the beginning of the year, i went to Paris with my gal. After much convincing we both hoped on the train and went North to Le Bourget airport that houses the Aerospace museum.

She was bored at first, and didnt find the WW1 planes all that exciting, but once we got to the ww2 exhibit, she fell in love with the planes, i was already on the floor drooling and in fetal position by that time...here's a small sample of pics:

In the beginning of the year, i went to Paris with my gal. After much convincing we both hoped on the train and went North to Le Bourget airport that houses the Aerospace museum.

She was bored at first, and didnt find the WW1 planes all that exciting, but once we got to the ww2 exhibit, she fell in love with the planes, i was already on the floor drooling and in fetal position by that time...here's a small sample of pics:

Great show!!!!!

Excellent photo's... Thank's for sharing!

Really like the inside shot... third from the bottom. Look's like a ship's bridge.
    What was that Bird?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by woofiedog:
    Excellent photo's... Thank's for sharing!

Really like the inside shot... third from the bottom. Look's like a ship's bridge.
    What was that Bird? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looks like the Graf Zeppelin Cockpit.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Looks like the Graf Zeppelin Cockpit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know its a Zeppelin Cockpit, but I am not sure which one it is.. (i suck @ WW1 plane history )

more shots coming up -

AVGWarhawk's Avatar Senior Member
    Very nice shots and great collection they have. Thanks for sharing!

When we got to the C47, i told my gf if she recognized it, she looked blankly at me of course, then i told her that it was in Band of Brothers (which she loved, after much coaxing)...and was thrilled to actually be there

C47 inside towards cockpit:

C47 looking towards the back, perhaps what some Paratroopers saw

c47: looking out from one of the windows at the starboard engine

C47 - looking at the gear system, what mechanics would have seen, minus the bright spotlight, there was also a minor leak

sorry kinda blurry

looking towards the front of the B26

outside shot of that zeppelin cockpit

Zeppelin...

Again Great photo's and interior shots. Must have been a Fantastic time being able to go up into those Bird's.

Interesting pictures, thanks for sharing them.

Les.