I love the multiplayer gameplay however there are a few things that should be sorted asap to improve playability. The first is the annoying bug that loses your abilities setup every time you log in. Really tired of having to reselect abilities every time I log in. The second is being able to access the in game menu for profiles and abilities etc while you are waiting to find a game. Third is speeding up the process of finding a game. I also experience a fair amount of stability issues resulting in disconnection from the server midway through some games. Really cool game but the above would vastly improve the playing experience.

I love the multiplayer gameplay however there are a few things that should be sorted asap to improve playability. The first is the annoying bug that loses your abilities setup every time you log in. Really tired of having to reselect abilities every time I log in. The second is being able to access the in game menu for profiles and abilities etc while you are waiting to find a game. Third is speeding up the process of finding a game. I also experience a fair amount of stability issues resulting in disconnection from the server midway through some games. Really cool game but the above would vastly improve the playing experience.

Welcome to the Forums!

The resetting profiles and slow matchmaking have both been brought up repeatedly, and Ubi has posted some things that can help with them. I can't say much on the resetting profiles since it's only happened to me once.

cptn_k's Avatar Senior Member
    Search can help...

Might be better posting this here or here

And have a look here for advice on the resetting issue