Hi everyone.

I am unable to customize the controls for my Xbox 360 controller. The mappings simply aren't highlighted (as in changeable). Interestingly enough there is a "default"-button. Have found the defaultbindings.map file but haven't tried to make any changes.

Any ideas folks?

Thanks

Hi everyone.

I am unable to customize the controls for my Xbox 360 controller. The mappings simply aren't highlighted (as in changeable). Interestingly enough there is a "default"-button. Have found the defaultbindings.map file but haven't tried to make any changes.

Any ideas folks?

Thanks

Razrback16's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nugsinspace:
    Hi everyone.

Any ideas folks?

Thanks </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I use the XBCD XBOX 360 Controller Driver for mine. I was able to reconfigure my 360 controller to use the trigger buttons.