Okay, So back in August I ordered The M.A. edition from Gamestop. I put the shipping on overnight. But I know alot of other stuff comes out on the 17th. So does anyone know if Gamestop will ship it so it will arrive on the day of release? Or will I have to wait another day?

Okay, So back in August I ordered The M.A. edition from Gamestop. I put the shipping on overnight. But I know alot of other stuff comes out on the 17th. So does anyone know if Gamestop will ship it so it will arrive on the day of release? Or will I have to wait another day?

if you paid for over night they will ship it on the 16th then it will come over night and arrive to you on Tuesday, wow that was a hard one to work out

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">if you paid for over night they will ship it on the 16th then it will come over night and arrive to you on Tuesday, wow that was a hard one to work out </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I thought it might mean they ship it ON the 17th.... So it would come on the 18th.

Tetsou88's Avatar Member
    It depends on whether or not the game has Street Date Guarantee.

Assassin's Creed II has the street day Guarantee which mean's it'll ship on the 16th so you get it by the 17th. If it didn't, it would ship on the 17th.

Although its usually better to get instore pick up because depending on how close you are to a UPS hub you will receive the game at different times. For example in my neighborhood UPS doesn't show up until 3 or 4 in the afternoon.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Assassin's Creed II has the street day Guarantee which mean's it'll ship on the 16th so you get it by the 17th. If it didn't, it would ship on the 17th. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    O thanks...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tetsou88:
    It depends on whether or not the game has Street Date Guarantee.

Assassin's Creed II has the street day Guarantee which mean's it'll ship on the 16th so you get it by the 17th. If it didn't, it would ship on the 17th.

Although its usually better to get instore pick up because depending on how close you are to a UPS hub you will receive the game at different times. For example in my neighborhood UPS doesn't show up until 3 or 4 in the afternoon. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

what if you pu deliver before midday on the shipping conditions? (if you can)

Yeah, it's confusing because I ordered it online, and it says "pre-order ships 11/17" but Gamestop has the street date guarantee, so it's pretty confusing. But they have the guarantee that if the package does not arrive on the 17th, then I don't have to pay shipping, so we'll see.