Ubamoc's Avatar Junior Member
    i go to the m$n site and it tells me its that my profile cant write to system folders but im the pc admin. so i go to check why like it says and i dont find that tabs its talking about. i havnt played in over a year and its killing me. im a fw ace and i saw the d12 came out i have been waiting for that plane for over 3 years I WANT TO PLAY. help a poor man from missing his best game. anyone with this problem that fixed it can help me?

Ubamoc's Avatar Junior Member
    i go to the m$n site and it tells me its that my profile cant write to system folders but im the pc admin. so i go to check why like it says and i dont find that tabs its talking about. i havnt played in over a year and its killing me. im a fw ace and i saw the d12 came out i have been waiting for that plane for over 3 years I WANT TO PLAY. help a poor man from missing his best game. anyone with this problem that fixed it can help me?

Taylortony's Avatar Senior Member
    I would ask this in the technical come community help forum, the likes of Stevie V will get you airborne again

blazer-glory's Avatar Member
    Ive had something like this with another game. It might be to do with the Windows installer. Go to the Microsoft website and do a search of the error message.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ubamoc:
    i go to the m$n site and it tells me its that my profile cant write to system folders but im the pc admin. so i go to check why like it says and i dont find that tabs its talking about. i havnt played in over a year and its killing me. im a fw ace and i saw the d12 came out i have been waiting for that plane for over 3 years I WANT TO PLAY. help a poor man from missing his best game. anyone with this problem that fixed it can help me? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Check the User Accounts within the Control Panel. You can edit/delete/create new accounts..

BTW what exactly do you mean when you said "D12"?

If you are reffering to the aircraft above, we do not have it in game currently (4.01m) and AFAIK there was no news about someone working on it. Sooo..