Too bad we can't fly the A5M4.

MEGILE's Avatar Senior Member
    I hope the Jill is flyable

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Megile:
    I hope the Jill is flyable </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

100% not...............

MEGILE's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JG53Frankyboy:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Megile:
    I hope the Jill is flyable </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

100% not............... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jeeze Franky.. you really know how to let a dude down gently

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ForkTailedDevil:
    Too bad we can't fly the A5M4. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Agree.....really too bad. I'd prefer the Claude to the Ki-27, and sincerly i really don't understand this decision...as for a lot of others.

The A5M4 model looks also great....much better than the Ki-27.

I disagree. Both models look very fine.

If you mean the design itself... boh, I couldn't choose.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 269GA-Veltro:
    Agree.....really too bad. I'd prefer the Claude to the Ki-27, and sincerly i really don't understand this decision...as for a lot of others.

The A5M4 model looks also great....much better than the Ki-27.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

at least for the Ki-27 we have some maps to fly them historical.
    the only one i can imagine for the A5M is the Coral Sea, AFAIK the Shoho had some A5M on board.
    and yes, i know that often wasnt important in the past.........

VW-IceFire's Avatar Senior Member
    There may not be sufficient cockpit references for the A5M to make it flyable. That seems to be the overriding issue with making things flyable.

I can't wait to setup some online scenarios with the Ki-27 against I-153 and so forth.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►