GAU-8's Avatar Senior Member
    yes

Monty, this is a good idea, but expecting a huge response in a forum which has a limited audience is perhaps not the greatest idea. There maybe 20-odd guys here who post regularly, and then there are the odd posts from folks who normally hang around in the GD, etc.

Perhaps you should conduct a poll in the GD forum, and then see what sort of response you get?

yage73's Avatar Junior Member
    Although I am a bit of a fringe writer I too would be up for this.

Hi Tooz,

Good idea sir, i think i will post the list of movies at this forum, the GD forum, simHQ and VWC if it is ok with Viper.

That should at least get a good level of votes coming in.

Cheers for that

FYI...There is a good possibility that I may have my Website (Wiley's WWII Guncam World) back up on a server within the next 7-10 days.

If so, I am very confident that I will have there most of the 2004 movies which will be judged/competing.

My procedure had been to showcase(stream) all movies in a standard, embedded, 320X240 format/window, with links when appropriate to download larger file-size/dimension movies when those were available. One advantage of this procedure was to allow better availability of movies to the 56K dial-up modem impaired folks.

If my site Does get reactivated, I could post links on the Homepage there to all of the competing movies...in fact, that would be a Great way to kick Off the site's return to business.

I'll keep ya'll informed of developments.

Fantastic stuff!! Looking forward to hearing of your return to the movie distribution game!

Hi Wiley,

OMG i hope it works out for you, i am sure there are many people in the community who miss your site, including me.

Please let me know if it gets up and running and then hopefully we can sort out the 2004 vote

GL2's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fliegeroffizier:
    One advantage of this procedure was to allow better availability of movies to the 56K dial-up modem impaired folks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

NTESLA's Avatar Senior Member
    Wow! Really hope this one goes through Wiley!

Hi Wiley,

Any update on your Website restart, i will have the movie list ready this week, so let me know please.

Regards
    Monty-Dan