Game Map Size Exposed...Pictures grabbed by the Frag Dolls Interview Video...Map Of Acre and The Game World.....its for you to decide if its bigger than GTA San Andreas.....ill SAY Hell Yeah...Game Map is about 20x the size of acre or even moreAcre
    World map Game World

Game Map Size Exposed...Pictures grabbed by the Frag Dolls Interview Video...Map Of Acre and The Game World.....its for you to decide if its bigger than GTA San Andreas.....ill SAY Hell Yeah...Game Map is about 20x the size of acre or even moreAcre
    World map Game World

I saw this. I'll explain it alittle more indepth. That little outline in the bottom left corner of the map that says "Acre" Well thats the demo size Acre that they have showed so far at Press Releases and stuff. That big outline that takes up half your comp. screen....thats the actual size that acre will be when you turn on your Xbox/PS3/PC. We have only seen 1/15 of the actual map and we were already saying that the maps were huge...wrap your mind around that.

then ill say its like doucle the gta san andreas map but in the e3 o7 i think they showed the full map

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kerem121:
    then ill say its like doucle the gta san andreas map but in the e3 o7 i think they showed the full map </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    In the frag dolls interview where they showed this map Jade said they haven't showed a full map yet. MIND BLOWING!!!!

Toyotama's Avatar Member
    Look in the mirro-- GAAAH-- Oh, it\'s just your face.

i mean the full map of acre

This IS quite extraordinary... I wonder what kind of computer can handle this much?

hey deskpe. i think that that bottome left is damascus, top right is jerusalem, and bottom right is acre. i think its basically upside down with the right side being the mediterranean sea. Dont feel like drawing a pic.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►