Here's the link to my Myspace.
    You have to send me a friend request to see it becuase I can only set it to friends only or people under 18. Anyway, here's the link. Send me a friend request if you want to talk about AC and stuff.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.vi...e&friendid=15488096 7

PS: If you want a little player that plays lonely souls (I have it on my Myspace) or any other song then go here -

esnips.com

You have to send me a friend request to see it becuase I can only set it to friends only or people under 18. Anyway, here's the link. Send me a friend request if you want to talk about AC and stuff.

PS: If you want a little player that plays lonely souls (I have it on my Myspace) or any other song then go here -

esnips.com

I've seen this before and I've always wondered-- nothing against your 'Space specifically--what's the point of having a MySpace that has nothing to do with you when the whole point of MySpace is clearly to socialize yourself (not fake cartoon characters) with others? I'd just like to know for my own curiosity...

P.S. - U.N.K.L.E. has Lonely Souls on their page.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Altair_92:

esnips.com </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I would add you but I dont have one cause &lt;&lt; &gt;&gt; I hate my space

Facebook is a 1000 times better them Myspace
    but on facebook I only add people that i know not just random people.

lol facebook FTW

I do have stuff about myself on my account. I just use my favorite video games/anime as my layout.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Altair_92:
    I do have stuff about myself on my account. I just use my favorite video games/anime as my layout. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>its says your account is private

I know. You have to send me a friend request. I can only set it on friends only or 18 and under. Those are the only options because I'm under 18.

I have a myspace, but I never use it, so I forgot my password, so I click "I forgot my password", and then I realize that I've changed e-mails since I signed up for myspace, so I can't use mine. lol.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last ►►