heres a link to a video on gamespot which is about 5 minutes long and its called Video Blog 1...havent watched it yet but just giving a heads up

EDIT: dont expect new footage or anything...just an interview by jade raymond with patrice and there will be more coming up as there is a very dramatic ending!! and of course a to be continued...

heres a link to a video on gamespot which is about 5 minutes long and its called Video Blog 1...havent watched it yet but just giving a heads up

EDIT: dont expect new footage or anything...just an interview by jade raymond with patrice and there will be more coming up as there is a very dramatic ending!! and of course a to be continued...

Oh sweet! i think its like the Prince of Persia The Two Thrones Diary thingys like before, thanks!!

Man, I hope Matt gets fired in the next blog lol! (JK!!!!). Good find btw .

HorTyS's Avatar Senior Member
    man, jade raymond is so attractive!! i'm amazed such a hottie is in the industry, just seems weird...

anyways, nice find, i hope these keep coming...

SpyderNynja's Avatar Senior Member
    hehe, Matt's been assassinated

And Jade is pretty cute.

And...OH MY GOD! Fates.Dark.Hand! Your post count is 666!

i agree horty. u wouldnt think a gorgeous woman like herself would be playing with games but what the hell. i thnk its sexy cause u dont see it much. i need to find a girl that plays video games with me. that would b awesome.

There's nothing sexier than sitting on your bum all day playing video games

I need to find a boy that plays video games with me... Wait, no.

Good find! Thanks

<span class="ev_code_GREY">You're both wrong... Nurses are the best.
    And women think musicians are the best.
    </span>