I know it's just one mission we saw, but AC claims to be an open world game, but how is it an open world game if it doesn't give you the freedom to do the mission the way you want? What is the point to have a Social Stealth System included which played a big role when you remember the credo, the Creed? Why do they make the comat in ACR even more easier then it already is? This are the points I think are the biggest flaws since Brotherhood. I am not worried that they will fail to provide good Soundtrack and Story. But what's up with the core of the game?

I know it's just one mission we saw, but AC claims to be an open world game, but how is it an open world game if it doesn't give you the freedom to do the mission the way you want? What is the point to have a Social Stealth System included which played a big role when you remember the credo, the Creed? Why do they make the comat in ACR even more easier then it already is? This are the points I think are the biggest flaws since Brotherhood. I am not worried that they will fail to provide good Soundtrack and Story. But what's up with the core of the game?

notafanboy's Avatar Senior Member
    there are 2 things they need to work on,combat and stealth.that´s what the AC series i lacking right now

rain89c's Avatar Senior Member
    Graphics are getting old.
    AC3 better use a new improved engine.
    ACR looks exactly the same as ACB/II.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rain89c:
    ACR looks exactly the same as ACB/II. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Getting old? They still look good so I'd say, no, it's not getting old.

Also, another thread about the difficulty? Seriously, don't you guys think there are enough threads about that already?

I couldn't agree with you more TS.
    I don't mind being able to do a mission in a combat oriented way. But the freedom in missions, and the stealth seems to be dying in AC..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bruno_Berg:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rain89c:

Also, another thread about the difficulty? Seriously, don't you guys think there are enough threads about that already? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's an important matter! I believe it is good that the forum people voices their opinions

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bruno_Berg:
    Getting old? They still look good so I'd say, no, it's not getting old. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Why not, because it should be able to run on a 5 year old console? I am sure they will have a new engine for AC3 or at least a much more improved one.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Also, another thread about the difficulty? Seriously, don't you guys think there are enough threads about that already? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I haven't seen one yet!

I only see threads at the top which don't discuss the most important issue of the series.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by oOAltairOo:

Also, another thread about the difficulty? Seriously, don't you guys think there are enough threads about that already? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's an important matter! I believe it is good that the forum people voices their opinions </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    It's an important matter, for some people. You have to keep in mind that not everyone thinks like you. That shouldn't be a reason not to express your thoughts, of course not, but it's also no reason to create the same thread 200 times.

Personally I don't care much about the difficulty, I like these games something fierce and yes, they're not perfect, but difficulty isn't the biggest issue for me. Different difficulty levels could be a good thing though, I suppose.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andre202:
    Getting old? They still look good so I'd say, no, it's not getting old.[QUOTE]
    Why not, because it should be able to run on a 5 year old console? I am sure they will have a new engine for AC3 or at least a much more improved one.

[QUOTE]Also, another thread about the difficulty? Seriously, don't you guys think there are enough threads about that already? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I haven't seen one yet!

I only see threads at the top which don't discuss the most important issue of the series. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha, you're a funny guy! I take it you're joking since 1 out of 3 threads is about / ends up in whining about the difficulty.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last ►►