greetings, work on P-10 is complete, now it has been put into campaign format and bammo Instant problem. I had intended to start at lowest rank, but now it opens in a mig and not a pe-3bis. Also not in same flight etc. So I went up to kapitan and now I;m in a pe-3bis but not in the flight as leader or number 3, now i get number 2 spot. can anyone clue me in on what to fix, hate to start as senior rank as wingman 4 but if i have to i can go back into it and make major or higher a flight leader...

greetings, work on P-10 is complete, now it has been put into campaign format and bammo Instant problem. I had intended to start at lowest rank, but now it opens in a mig and not a pe-3bis. Also not in same flight etc. So I went up to kapitan and now I;m in a pe-3bis but not in the flight as leader or number 3, now i get number 2 spot. can anyone clue me in on what to fix, hate to start as senior rank as wingman 4 but if i have to i can go back into it and make major or higher a flight leader...