Treetop64's Avatar Senior Member

FIVE YEARS of the Sarthe! And it arrived a day early at that!

Oh, sorry. I havn't ordered '46 yet... <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

------------------------------
    (\_/)
    (0.0)
    (^^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny onto your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
    "It breaks my heart, but I am almost certain that raaaid will get the Nobel Prize in physics before we get the Avenger in PF."
    -- Zeus-cat
    "I take off like an epileptic squirrel being attacked by bees. I fly with the equivalant grace of a circus elephant with a compressed airhose shoved up my ***, and to add icing to the cake that is the disgraceful paroxysm of my uncoordinated spasmodic ballet: I have yet to land without flipping the plane over on its canopy. How's that for style?" -- Sobriquet

FIVE YEARS of the Sarthe! And it arrived a day early at that!

Oh, sorry. I havn't ordered '46 yet... <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    (^^) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny onto your signature to help him on his way to world domination.
    "It breaks my heart, but I am almost certain that raaaid will get the Nobel Prize in physics before we get the Avenger in PF."
    -- Zeus-cat
    "I take off like an epileptic squirrel being attacked by bees. I fly with the equivalant grace of a circus elephant with a compressed airhose shoved up my ***, and to add icing to the cake that is the disgraceful paroxysm of my uncoordinated spasmodic ballet: I have yet to land without flipping the plane over on its canopy. How's that for style?" -- Sobriquet

hahaha, you nerd.

Racing <div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Taylortony's Avatar Senior Member
    surely its the same track every year..........

Man is that the DVD of the race? If so man thats a lot of TV to be watching!<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Check your "6" M8

The test day, qualifying, and the race. The coverage is, of course, abbreviated but each DVD still runs between two and two 1/2 hours.<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

(\_/)
    (0.0)
    -- Zeus-cat