Yooperbacker's Avatar Moderator
    Congratulations Wolferz. It is nice to have someone like you here to help and give advice.

best small toaster

Originally Posted by Wolferz Go to original post
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bunkerratt:
    i would be careful with the ubi toaster it'll probably have the wrong model number labeled on it ..only one fan will rotate and it will ask for toastware drivers when you push the start button followed by a cannot comply screen ..calling for support will direct you to a single recording telling you to be more aggressive you should install the open hatch mod to be able to see what's going on inside the thing also the manual will be useless for the owner as well ..causing the owner to seek help and support from other toaster users also if you intend to use said named toaster in a new location you will have to run the toaster in compatibilty mode resulting in having to rewire the entire location where you intend to use the toaster </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope that Ubi knows... All electrical appliances sent to America are required to have a UL (Underwater Lurking) listing. I don't want to fry myself while toasting in the bath tub.

49 to go
    Thanks so much for sharing this awesome info! I am looking forward to see more postsby you!

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234