Ant__.'s Avatar Senior Member
    I received a genuinely heart warming PM today, the essence of which spurred me to share it with you all, although <STRIKE>Yooperbacker</STRIKE> shall remain nameless to protect his identity (Yooperbacker, I won't publish your address - don't worry, I can assure you that community members confidentiality is a matter taken very seriously by Ubisoft Moderators, as are the nature of every PM we receive, naturally)

It was a very polite and well written piece drawing my attention to the fact that <STRIKE>Yooperbacker</STRIKE> the community member in question had attained 1000 posts here on the Ubi forum, and it went on to include their address to which I could arrange to have their Ubi Toaster dispatched to.

I can't deny I am impressed with his patience, sticking it out to 1000 posts, and I agree wholeheartedly that his efforts should rightly be recognized.

Suffice to say, I have raised an internal request that <STRIKE>Yooperbacker's </STRIKE> the community member in question's Toaster be sent out forthwith with the best urgency Ubi can muster. I received word late this afternoon that this will indeed be the case

The good news I am able to impart upon you all is that I have been assured that <STRIKE>Yooperbacker's</STRIKE> the community member in question's Toaster will be sent out

.... with the next Moderator pay check print run

Bless you, Yoop! You really made me chuckle! - I hope I have made you smile too

I received a genuinely heart warming PM today, the essence of which spurred me to share it with you all, although <STRIKE>Yooperbacker</STRIKE> shall remain nameless to protect his identity (Yooperbacker, I won't publish your address - don't worry, I can assure you that community members confidentiality is a matter taken very seriously by Ubisoft Moderators, as are the nature of every PM we receive, naturally)

It was a very polite and well written piece drawing my attention to the fact that <STRIKE>Yooperbacker</STRIKE> the community member in question had attained 1000 posts here on the Ubi forum, and it went on to include their address to which I could arrange to have their Ubi Toaster dispatched to.

I can't deny I am impressed with his patience, sticking it out to 1000 posts, and I agree wholeheartedly that his efforts should rightly be recognized.

Suffice to say, I have raised an internal request that <STRIKE>Yooperbacker's </STRIKE> the community member in question's Toaster be sent out forthwith with the best urgency Ubi can muster. I received word late this afternoon that this will indeed be the case

The good news I am able to impart upon you all is that I have been assured that <STRIKE>Yooperbacker's</STRIKE> the community member in question's Toaster will be sent out

.... with the next Moderator pay check print run

Bless you, Yoop! You really made me chuckle! - I hope I have made you smile too

Wolferz's Avatar Senior Member

Looky there... I only have 58 to go and I can get a toaster too.

Yoop! See what ya' started!

Yooperbacker's Avatar Moderator
    I was trying to be discrete Rj.

Thank you for the information about the Toaster Oven delivery. Next time I go to the store I will be getting some nice English Muffins to try out once the toaster arrives.

dgrayson's Avatar Senior Member
    I am still waiting for mine.

Dave

Would the toaster.....

a. Come with Installation instructions.
    b. Have a manual with it with more use than toilet paper.
    c. Work 'as is' or would it require 4 patches to produce the correct running and ability to deal with all thicknesses of bread, toasted to the correct degree.
    d. Could it be modded...I mean the stock version toaster would be Ok after 4 patches, BUT with the modders we have round here...well anything would be possible!!!
    e. Having done 100,000 rounds of bread would I be able to join the 100k club.
    f. Would pictures of it be able to be entered into the screen shop competition.

If the answer to any of the questions is 'NO', then forget it I don't want one and will wait for the next in the series....

'Ubisoft Toaster 5...'Toasting in the Atlantic'

Maverick

Screw the toaster, I need some BREAD!

dgrayson's Avatar Senior Member
    Celeon has almost 9000 posts. I bet that's why he got the UBI washing machine with the "Blitz" setting. I am jealous....

Oh well only a little more than 7000 to go.

Dave

Show's you how times have changes around here. When I passed a 1000 posts I had to throw my own party and I didn't even get a coater for all the drinks I bought. But in the end they got even with me, now I'm a moderator.

Congrats, Yooperbacker on the 1000th post.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►