bunkerratt's Avatar Senior Member
    i would be careful with the ubi toaster it'll probably have the wrong model number labeled on it ..only one fan will rotate and it will ask for toastware drivers when you push the start button followed by a cannot comply screen ..calling for support will direct you to a single recording telling you to be more aggressive you should install the open hatch mod to be able to see what's going on inside the thing also the manual will be useless for the owner as well ..causing the owner to seek help and support from other toaster users also if you intend to use said named toaster in a new location you will have to run the toaster in compatibilty mode resulting in having to rewire the entire location where you intend to use the toaster

Duci's first test of the muffin launcher resulted in a US Airways plane ditching in the Hudson River. NTSB puzzled by muffin dough discovered in the left engine. A little more work to do yet!

Wolferz's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bunkerratt:
    i would be careful with the ubi toaster it'll probably have the wrong model number labeled on it ..only one fan will rotate and it will ask for toastware drivers when you push the start button followed by a cannot comply screen ..calling for support will direct you to a single recording telling you to be more aggressive you should install the open hatch mod to be able to see what's going on inside the thing also the manual will be useless for the owner as well ..causing the owner to seek help and support from other toaster users also if you intend to use said named toaster in a new location you will have to run the toaster in compatibilty mode resulting in having to rewire the entire location where you intend to use the toaster </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope that Ubi knows... All electrical appliances sent to America are required to have a UL (Underwater Lurking) listing. I don't want to fry myself while toasting in the bath tub.

49 to go

tuddley3's Avatar Banned
    Also, make sure once you receive your new toaster, that you don't run off and never come back. RJ has your home address, and you will be hunted down and detained for going AWOL.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bunkerratt:
    i would be careful with the ubi toaster it'll probably have the wrong model number labeled on it ..only one fan will rotate and it will ask for toastware drivers when you push the start button followed by a cannot comply screen ..calling for support will direct you to a single recording telling you to be more aggressive you should install the open hatch mod to be able to see what's going on inside the thing also the manual will be useless for the owner as well ..causing the owner to seek help and support from other toaster users also if you intend to use said named toaster in a new location you will have to run the toaster in compatibilty mode resulting in having to rewire the entire location where you intend to use the toaster </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds just like some of Ubi's games of late.

captgeo's Avatar Senior Member
    LMFAO......

I am hoping that your toaster will still be working once you are in silent running. Would it not be shame if you could not smell the fresh sent of burn toasts 60 fathoms below...

I wanna Texas Toaster!

dgrayson's Avatar Senior Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wolferz:
    I wanna Texas Toaster!
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How about this one?

It can toast pretty much anything. At fairly long ranges too.

Congratulations Wolferz!

Dave

Thanks Dave,

I'll take it.
    Does it come in green?

Of course I'll have to call Socko or Celeon for the ICBM's. & Supersize the warheads.

I hope Ubisoft sends me a UPS tracking number when they ship it.