ajl992008's Avatar Banned
    like in the title what are your thoughts on the vita game, they said it would be a cast of new characters,i think its gna be about a modern assassin looking at the memories of one of ezio's apprentices. that would be very cool, maybe create the cities of milan and naples for the game, they could even release it for cosnoles after a while of vita exclusivity and up the graphics etc. what do you guys think?

like in the title what are your thoughts on the vita game, they said it would be a cast of new characters,i think its gna be about a modern assassin looking at the memories of one of ezio's apprentices. that would be very cool, maybe create the cities of milan and naples for the game, they could even release it for cosnoles after a while of vita exclusivity and up the graphics etc. what do you guys think?

Sevenofnine-st's Avatar Member
    I honestly hope they never go completely modern with the main character and the setting. One of the things I love about the series is that it brings me to a time that has long passed by. I love the idea of a hero à la Batman placed in such and old environment.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sevenofnine-st:
    I honestly hope they never go completely modern with the main character and the setting. One of the things I love about the series is that it brings me to a time that has long passed by. I love the idea of a hero à la Batman placed in such and old environment. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats not what meant, i said a modern assassin LOOKING AT THE MEMORIES of ezios apprentice. there was one i forget the name of who then trains giovanni borgia, he would make a good protagonist.

Perhaps it will be a game about Shao Jun, the female Chinese Assassin who will be in Embers. That could be pretty awesome.

lot of people seem to like her but i really think there are other, better places to take it that cant be explored in the main series like other things that went on in ezios or altairs time which cant be shown through them but by means of their son or apprentice.

Assassin_M's Avatar AC Expert
    Its Assassins Creed III

woah as3 u say? that would be cool if it was, can i ask y you think that?

kriegerdesgottes's Avatar Senior Member
    I think the Vita will make a nice device for portable side games much like Bloodlines except they won't be terrible. I am so excited for the Vita!

lol im not excited tbh but i still thinks its cool, if nything wud make me buy one its assassins creed. i still think they r too expensive, when it gets to 160/170 i will seriously consider one, for now im fine with my psp.