Apologies if this has been dealt with elsewhere in this forum, but try entering "campaign" as a search string, and see what you get, lol!!!

Are offline campaigns playable across all game versions?

I have several older half-completed campaigns, some DGEN, some Battle over Europe, some 3rd Party developed (like Extreme_one's excellent Battle over Britain) that are from FB, AEP and now PF.

Haven't tried yet, but will these all work okay under PF 3.01m? Any issues I should be aware of?

Appreciate your unput.

Apologies if this has been dealt with elsewhere in this forum, but try entering "campaign" as a search string, and see what you get, lol!!!

Are offline campaigns playable across all game versions?

I have several older half-completed campaigns, some DGEN, some Battle over Europe, some 3rd Party developed (like Extreme_one's excellent Battle over Britain) that are from FB, AEP and now PF.

Haven't tried yet, but will these all work okay under PF 3.01m? Any issues I should be aware of?

Appreciate your unput.

Zeus-cat's Avatar Senior Member
    In our squad of 7 people, everyone backed up their mission and skin files to be safe, but no had any problems I am aware of. The single player campaigns I had started were still there after the merge. I have resumed playing a few of them and see no problems. I am still get killed as often as before the merge.

Zeus-cat

Thx, Zeus.

I shall resume with vigour!

S!