u know i've been wondering for all those that live in UK and Montreal and anywhere else that this game is being released hows it like living were u are. i have lived in the US my entire life and i am a little curious.

u know i've been wondering for all those that live in UK and Montreal and anywhere else that this game is being released hows it like living were u are. i have lived in the US my entire life and i am a little curious.

i am living in the netherlands and I like it. But I really want to live in Amerika with big cities and mountains because both of those are not in the netherlands. My house is close too the sea and thats cool.

i live in england and we're in winter our weather at the moment is very wierd, its snowy for 5 mins then its sunny, then snowy then sunny and so on...its so wet in england!!!

Yo I live in Canada and the snow iz just starting 2 melt. This is my first post, just thought I would let you know.

I live in the US but since my dad was in tha military... i lived in Germany for 2inahalf years and.. it was..... AmaZinG!!! haha the wheather was cool buuuuuut like someone else said.. the wheather would change from snow..sun..rain..snow..sun..snow..rain..sun.. Wierd. Annoying. lol but yea.. haha

I live in Australia. In Queensland (top right) and I love it, I live 10 minutes from the beach. And there are on city's but it is not to small it's just right with people. There are forest around here and there. I see wild life when I ride to school I like it but there˜s mostly there's kangaroos. Look it up on Google Earth Mooloolaba or Sunshine Coast that's near were I live. But it is to hot and my school uniform is hot like hell. lol

Slovenia... and please don't tell me it doesn't exist or mix it up with Slovakia ... this week it was the first snow of the year... and it's the end of march! (we usually have quite a lot of snow... must be global warming )

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Anubis14_360:
    I live in Australia. In Queensland (top right) and I love it, I live 10 minutes from the beach. And there are on city's but it is not to small it's just right with people. There are forest around here and there. I see wild life when I ride to school I like it but there˜s mostly there's kangaroos. Look it up on Google Earth Mooloolaba or Sunshine Coast that's near were I live. But it is to hot and my school uniform is hot like hell. lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My teacher's austrialian. i'll ask her if she knows Mooloolaba.

k by the way malooloolaba is a beach and a bit of land around it so try that or sunshine cost it is perty new mabey 14-30 years old i think lol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►