Geez.. there is def a lot of people from Aus here.. that is cool though.. Been wanting to head there on holiday.. from what i have heard and seen there are some really amazing things to see.

I live in NorCal, but have traveled a bit. Anyone live in Germany? BW in particular?

pieceout92's Avatar Banned
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KaBaW6957:
    I live in the US.. and i think W. Bush = Gay..

I personally think he was involved in tha attack on tha Trade Centers.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>if you really think that george bush was involved in the attack then u are more ignorant then any other person i have seen on the website(not saying a lot of people here are ignorant but some difinately are)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pieceout92:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KaBaW6957:
    I live in the US.. and i think W. Bush = Gay..

I personally think he was involved in tha attack on tha Trade Centers.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>if you really think that george bush was involved in the attack then u are more ignorant then any other person i have seen on the website(not saying a lot of people here are ignorant but some difinately are) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hate Bush too but I dont see how he could have been involved with 9/11. I think he could have done things to possibly prevent it but I doubt he was involved

I don' understand how anyone could have prevented the 9/11 attacks...

i'm not a bush hater nor a bush supporter (honestly i choose not to care) but i have to ask how could you prevent something like that?

I dont like him much. lol but dont care about him either i live in sweden. thou I used to live in Egypt that that was hardcore!! It was the crazyiest place ever pretty amazing!! so ya lol. The US is pretty cool the only thing i dont like about them is how some americans give Arabs a bad name just cuz they come from the middle east. I've lived there and must say that Arabs are a lot more friendly than ppl here up north...

Page 4 of 4 ◄◄  First ... 234