i've bin 2 aus for a holiday and it was sssoooo hot, how do u live with the heat there!!!

I live in Michigan. Our motto is "If you don't like the weather, wait five minutes"

... it sucks here.

yeah i went down to melbemer and it was like that.lol but were i am its just so dam hot,but were i live we are in this aera that gets rain all year round so that helps but bisben wants to take our water lol becuse our are like 98-101% full when bisben has 20 % lol and our dams are like that full all the time. and yeah its to hot but it helps a lot if you stay inside in summer and got out when it cooler

i live in new south wales australia and i live 5 mins away from the BEACH!!!!!!!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">and btw how come everyone in australia lives like "10 minutes from the beach" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    because the beach is the best

XxKillabytexX's Avatar Member
    Where abouts in NSW?

Around Terrigal?

look back 3-10 post back, and that will tell you why we all live here the cost.

and look at this map this will show you the 7 states tazy is one 2 so yeah map

i live in wollongong

you get used to it. I live in Perth. 'bout 30 min from the beach.

I live in Norway. It's really nice in the summer time, but in the winter we get alot of snow and it's freezing. The summer is just starting and we have about 18degrees Celsius and in the middle of the summer it's between 25-30 degrees. In the winter we sometimes have 25-30 degrees below. In some places way north it can be as low as -40 degrees on really cold days.

i live in the land of the cheese tulpes.. mills and such.... yess i live in holland... noo not in amsterdam... when certain americans think of the netherlands they think about amsterdam... where you can smoke weed everyday.... and nobody cares hahaha...... but anyway... i live in Kampen (no not camps or such) its far away from amsterdam.... and the weather here is almost the same as in england but now its great here... we didnt have rain for 40 days straight... so thats cool to

if you are famous you got to live here where i live haha nobody will bother you... looll