I have been working on this for 3 hours now. I have turned down all of the video settings in the game and tried the vsync and Processor fixes. I am so frustrated with this im prepared to just uninstall the game and give up entirely. I am running windows Vista and a Geforce 8800 graphics card

I have been working on this for 3 hours now. I have turned down all of the video settings in the game and tried the vsync and Processor fixes. I am so frustrated with this im prepared to just uninstall the game and give up entirely. I am running windows Vista and a Geforce 8800 graphics card

Are you talking about the audio/video running out of sync? If so post your dxdiag and also the processor fixes you've already tried, otherwise please clarify exactly what the problem is.

After doing some more poking around I discovered the problem stemmed from my dual core processor, I guess BGE is only designed for use of 1 core so to play the game I had to actually disable a core. This should probably be brought to the attention of the staff and a patch should be issued.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mrballistic1992:
    This should probably be brought to the attention of the staff and a patch should be issued. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    If you'd actually report that you'd be lucky to even get a reply, in which they would state that the game wasn't designed for dual core processors and that no patches are planned. If you would reply again and inform them that they're still selling the game and they should support it, you probably wouldn't get a reply at all. Good to know you found a solution for your problem though, the game is definitely worth the trouble of getting it to work.