Hey Guys , Thanks to the help on these forums, although new I am really getting the hang of this game. I love trying to make films and looking at the wonderful screenshots. Slowly I am improving my own. I recently started a website For a small group of new guys interested in the filming side of the games online. We as a group design about 6 missions a year, fly them, then attempt to make a film.On the website I have put a 3d viewer and the screenshots on here look really great in the viewer. I would love to add some of the brilliant work from these pages but being courtious, would never do it if it offended anyone or without first asking. I know not everyone visits here everyday so I will state this. If anyone now or at any time in the future tells me I cannot use their work on my site I will take it off. Of course I make clear on the site who is the author of the work.It isnt up and running yet but as soon as it is I will post the link. Thanks for listening guys and keep making those great screenshots.

Hey Guys , Thanks to the help on these forums, although new I am really getting the hang of this game. I love trying to make films and looking at the wonderful screenshots. Slowly I am improving my own. I recently started a website For a small group of new guys interested in the filming side of the games online. We as a group design about 6 missions a year, fly them, then attempt to make a film.On the website I have put a 3d viewer and the screenshots on here look really great in the viewer. I would love to add some of the brilliant work from these pages but being courtious, would never do it if it offended anyone or without first asking. I know not everyone visits here everyday so I will state this. If anyone now or at any time in the future tells me I cannot use their work on my site I will take it off. Of course I make clear on the site who is the author of the work.It isnt up and running yet but as soon as it is I will post the link. Thanks for listening guys and keep making those great screenshots.

I think it may be better to ask before you put it on, rather than waiting for smeone to take it off. That said, i doubt many will object outright, but this came up before and some were sufficiently annoyed at not being asked that they asked for their stff to be removed

DuxCorvan's Avatar Senior Member
    The screenshots are always posted by someone, so IMHO it isn't hard to send the poster a PM asking it.

Just click on the name of the poster.