(If this has already been posted somewhere else then please don't flame me... I hate flames )

Anyways, in an interview i saw somewhere they asked jade what they were planning for the downloadable content and she came up with "Something ambitious"
    This intrueges me...
    Makes me think that somethins goin on in ubi's noggin that we don't know about... again!

Discuss

(If this has already been posted somewhere else then please don't flame me... I hate flames )

Anyways, in an interview i saw somewhere they asked jade what they were planning for the downloadable content and she came up with "Something ambitious"
    This intrueges me...
    Makes me think that somethins goin on in ubi's noggin that we don't know about... again!

Discuss

wha wha wha whaaat?? What interview was this regarding "downloadable content"? I have to see that!

i dont know....

but could you please, PLEASE put a link to the interview as i havent seen it and by Maulsl's reaction neather has a few people

I was told there have been no plans to bring out further Assassins Creed content.

Seeing as the 90% Staff who created AC are now on Holiday or working on somthing else

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fates.Dark.Hand:
    I was told there have been no plans to bring out further Assassins Creed content.

Seeing as the 90% Staff who created AC are now on Holiday or working on somthing else </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

who told you that?

the entire interview isn't dedicated to the downloadable content... she just says that when asked ill try look for it again........ dum da dee dada duummm......
    erm..... dum da deeeee doo doo doooooo...

Right i THINK this is it.
    tell me if im not and ill look again
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEv5Y...elated&search=

NO WAIT! sorry for double posting

here it is near the bottom paragraphs... and yes i know its quite old but its still something right??

i Mean they can't back out after she said that can they?

http://uk.askmen.com/gaming/xbox360/...eview-1-1.html

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mefninja:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fates.Dark.Hand:

Seeing as the 90% Staff who created AC are now on Holiday or working on somthing else </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

who told you that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it was Patrice, or somone else who is working for Ubi, i forgot his name.

Well deserved, but guess it won't stop them from giving out some content later. If not I guess there will be a horde of owners raiding their offices untill AC 2 arrives =D