View Poll Results: When will Assassins Creed 3 come out?
Will it add closure to the end of brotherhood?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Please let it be soon!

13 86.67%
  • Oh god let it be true!!!

2 13.33%
    Im a sixteen year old girl and I am absolutly OBSESSED with The Assassins Creed Series. I have just finished playing Assassins Creed: Brotherhood and all I have to say to you Ubisoft is...... Please hurry!!

LaCava1's Avatar Senior Member
    Your answers don't make sense. And Assassin's Creed 3 will come out in time. If they end up rushing it because everyone is screaming at them to finish it, it will end badly, and everyone will be like "Ubisoft suckz a making de gamez!" even though it was only like that because everyone can't be patient.

Avl521's Avatar Senior Member
    I agree with Triforce there.

As much as I'm also completely dying for the next game, nothing good comes from rushing games out.

We should let Ubi take their time and update/improve everything for the next game to be completely awesome.

Also welcome to the forums.

You lie! There are no girls on the interwebz!!

Sorry about that. Anyways, I agree with triforce as well. Rushing a game to satisfy the masses (idiotic as we are) only creates a crappy, filler game. Pure commercial move, and it's good in the short run (like book-to-movie deals), but in the game industry, pulling crap like that damages your reputation. No one will buy from you. Ubisoft started with something really special, and in my opinion, it went slightly downhill (as far as the overarching focus; stopping the Templars), but it still has a lot of potential, more than I've seen in many games recently. If they rush it out, the writers won't have time to create another masterpiece. I can wait, that's fine, so long as the end result is beautiful.

I don't want Assassins Creed to End.

But I wan't to know what happens.

I don't want to wait.

But I wan't the game to be good.

Like all good, stories this is a problem we face.

Welcome to the Forums

Aye, it's better for Ubisoft to take their time with AC3 rather than rushing it out early. Good things come to those who wait.

???????? ?? ????? ????????????.

Murcuseo's Avatar Senior Member
    Asking for patience from a 16 year old girl, are you stoned?

As for ACIII adding closure to Brotherhood, I'd think Lost Legacy or whatever the hell it's gona be called will do that.

And yes, take your damn time Ubisoft. Don't listen to impatient kids.

I think Lost Legacy will answer Ezio's unanswered questions, although with his age He might *Very mild spoiler* just be going to Maysaf *end of spoiler* to find back pain medicine

However Desmond will be answered in AC3 ( or whatever it is called )

Asking for patience from a 16 year old girl, are you stoned?
    What does that matter?

Every game needs time, so does AC, if it's rushed, it goes s***, just like it's currently going.

Originally posted by iiCoRveRsEii:
    Im a sixteen year old girl and I am absolutly OBSESSED with The Assassins Creed Series. I have just finished playing Assassins Creed: Brotherhood and all I have to say to you Ubisoft is...... Please hurry!!
    Well, in 2011, this year, there is gonna be another AC game (confirmed) and probably it will be LIKE Brotherhood. Still there is no word if it's gonna feature Ezio or not.

As for Assassin's Creed 3, it think they will stick to the schedule and launch in in 2012. It's all I know from all the information on the Internet.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last ►►