Hello forum,

I just bought the Crossbow in ACB and tried it out a little. I don't know why, but sometimes when i lock on to a guard the Crossbow shoots automatically. Why does this happen? I don't understand.

I'm the one who's supposed to have full control over the Crossbow right? You know, shoot whenever i want to? It doesn't always happen in the same situations. Am i doing something wrong or is this a bug?

Hello forum,

I just bought the Crossbow in ACB and tried it out a little. I don't know why, but sometimes when i lock on to a guard the Crossbow shoots automatically. Why does this happen? I don't understand.

I'm the one who's supposed to have full control over the Crossbow right? You know, shoot whenever i want to? It doesn't always happen in the same situations. Am i doing something wrong or is this a bug?

If you hold the "aim" for only 0.2 seconds you'll fire right away and hit the guard.

Thanks, I now understand how it works. Wow, how could i have missed the message on how to use the Crossbow.