EVERYONE just has to have commando. Lunging 6-9 feet and killing me.

EVERYONE just has to have commando. Lunging 6-9 feet and killing me.

LOL, look what you have started... now everyone is going to think you are serious and this post will go on for 10 pages!!!

Yep, look at all those comments.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
    Yep, look at all those comments. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hahahaha... funny, they just dont want to do it now that i called it out....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nickster21:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xanatos2007:

hahahaha... funny, they just dont want to do it now that i called it out.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Believe it or not, even forum members have an IQ higher than the average park bench.

Well, most of them, anyway...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sbredflag:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nickster21:

hahahaha... funny, they just dont want to do it now that i called it out.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Believe it or not, even forum members have an IQ higher than the average park bench.

Well, most of them, anyway... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

whoa, where did you get that info?

Apparently not from your example...

What are you guys talking about?

Ok, never mind, I take back what I said in my first post in this thread